Let Rayvac Help!
Once onsite, our air conditioning repair service engineers are able to diagnose faults quickly. Unit downtime is minimised, so your perfectly conditioned environment can be restored. We diagnose and fix all kinds of problems, including water leaks, fault light signals, display faults, unusual smells and complete system failure. For major works, such as a compressor change, we can even guarantee the work for twelve months.
Air Conditioning Repair - London
Any air con problems you have right now could be fixed by this time tomorrow. Pick up the phone and speak to one of our advisors today about how quickly you can get your air conditioning unit back to full functionality.
A professionally installed air conditioning system should work quietly in the background, without you even realising it’s there. But what if there’s a problem? How quickly can your system be repaired?
With RayVac Airtemp LTD, you don’t need to worry. We are fully Refcom certified and are experts in HVAC air conditioning repair. Your call is answered by one of our helpful customer advisors, who can dispatch a trained engineer to be with you within twenty-four hours of your call
Air Conditioning Repairs - London - FAQ's
- Fifty per cent of air con repairs are completed on the first visit and ninety per cent of cases are fixed on return visits.
We always carry spare parts on our vans, so we can find a solution for yourunit without having to visit a supplier.
- City and Guild in refrigeration- City & Guilds certificate in handling refrigerants. Company Refcom Certificated. Reg no 1011333.
- As a fully qualified air con and refrigeration maintenance company, we can maintain any air conditioning equipment, water chillers, split units, VRV/VRF systems and refrigeration equipment.
Cleaning of the condenser coil. Anti-bacterial cleaning of the indoor coil, cleaning of indoor Air filters.
- We are able to provide air conditioning maintenance to London and Essex based businesses. If you are outside this area, please call us to check availability.
- Our call-out fees start at £77.00, which includes the first hour on-site.
- Offices, schools, industrial site, restaurants, commercial units, shops & domestic.
- Even if you need an engineer at the weekend, it’s not a problem. Our engineers can be called out seven days a week, 8am – 5pm, including Saturday and Sunday.
What is CryoHub? CryoHub uses the fact that an industrial refrigeration plant has a significant demand for electricity to produce cooling, and that sites in areas that are highly suited to renewable energy generation. However renewable energy production tends to be intermittent, and the site needs a continuous and reliable supply. By employing renewable energy.
David Steer – S & S Printing
I would like to thank you for carrying out the survey, supply and installation of our Air Conditioning heat pump system you have installed. Although you told us we would save electricity on our heating, I did not expect the near 60% savings that we have been achieving. Thanks for an excellent job.